America’s Finest Motorcycle Ride
America’s Finest Motorcycle Ride is SOLD OUT. Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you at the True Blue 5k or The Chiefs Charity Golf Classic!
Feel the roar of engines and the pulsing in your veins as you rev-up for this police-escorted motorcycle ride through the heart of San Diego. Starting at one of California’s most famous Harley Davidson dealerships, this unforgettable ride spans both coast and mountains including urban downtown, the scenic Coronado Bridge, Coronado Island and many more iconic destinations.
And remember, Every Dime Fights Crime. All proceeds will benefit the San Diego Police Foundation, a nonprofit organization supporting the dedicated men and women of the San Diego Police Department.
Click here for registrant information and FAQ sheet.
Registration is limited to conference attendees and associates of the San Diego Police Foundation. We will be unable to issue refunds after October 1, 2016.
October 15, 2016
Ride begins at 8:30AM
Single-rider Registration is only $60 and includes:
- Transportation to and from the Convention Center
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- The chance to tour the largest Harley Davidson inventory in the nation
- All riders will receive goodie bags
- The option to add a passenger for $50
- Bike Rental is not included, but can be found through Harley Davidson or other motorcycle rental companies in San Diego
- Insurance is not included, but can be purchased through Harley Davidson