True Blue 5K
Online registration is now closed. You can register in person at one of three places:
- Convention Center Event Booth: Registered attendees of the IACP convention can find us in the Convention Center from 1:30pm-5:30pm on Friday, 10/14, and 10am-5:30pm on Saturday, 10/15.
- Reebok Store: 450 5th Ave. on Friday, 10/14, starting at 3pm and Saturday, 10/15, starting at 10am.
- Race Starting Line (if still available): Sunday, 10/16, at 6:30 near the Hilton Bayfront Hotel on the boardwalk.
Benefit your heart and the San Diego Police Department just by taking part in our True Blue 5K. This exhilarating run/walk starts and finishes on the beautiful boardwalk of the Hilton Bayfront Hotel. This flat course offers amazing views of San Diego’s famous bay and takes you through the Embarcadero Parks and Seaport Village. Plus, the start/finish line is within easy walking distance of the Convention Center and nearby hotels.
The True Blue 5K is open to all, but is limited to 500 runners.
And remember, Every Dime Fights Crime. All proceeds will benefit the San Diego Police Foundation, a nonprofit organization supporting the dedicated men and women of the San Diego Police Department.
Click here for registrant information and FAQ sheet.
We will be unable to issue refunds after October 1, 2016.
October 16, 2016
Race begins at 8:00AM
The True Blue 5K is open to all, but is limited to 500 runners so Early Bird Registration is strongly encouraged.
Registration is only $50 and includes:
- Chip timing
- Complimentary light breakfast
- Commemorative True Blue 5K T-shirt (Retail value $30)
- Complimentary goody bags